14 August 2007

I have been tagged by Leanne and I have to list 8 random things, the rules are as follows:


RULES - Post rules before giving the facts - Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves - People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules - At the end of the your blog you need to tag eight people and list their names - Leave them a comment on their blog, telling them they have been tagged and not to forget to read your blog.


I don't do the tagging thingy but here are eight random facts about me.
  1. I religiously watch Friday night crime night on the ABC.
  2. My favourite colour is hot pink, followed closely by lime green.
  3. I always collect at least 15 - 20 m of fabric for a quilt. Yes my stash is at this present time totally out of control and exceeding my storage space.
  4. I love love love to shop.
  5. I gotta have gadgets (if it is new and to do with quilting I probably have got it, latest purchase is the yo yo makers and I hate yo yo's, but mine are hot pink, electric blue and lime green so they must be cool).
  6. I get really bad motion sickness in fact I drive everywhere, but recently found wrist bands with pressure points on them which allowed me to travel in the back seat on our Road Trip to Loxton with no pit stops.
  7. I had a breast reduction 3 years ago and lost 1/2 a stone in a day.
  8. I rarely drink but when I do it is only Jim Beam and coke.

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Re: your tag
Have you seen the new Clover YoYo maker? I've been told it's the HOTTEST new gadget around! I haven't seen it yet, but your blog triggered the memory, so now I will have to check it out!

Anonymous said...

Or do you drink just when you are with Sue and Carmel........... cause I saw you drink more than JB and coke on that eventful weekend away......... SB #?