13 March 2008

First Day and Wild Women


Yesterday was my first day at the new job and I really enjoyed it, there is lots to do to sort the office out but it seems to be a good working environment and I think the boss and I will get along just fine which is extremely important in a two person office. The hours are great because it means that I can go off to work after I have dropped the kids off and they don't even know that I am not home so there is not real impact on them.

I also got a delivery of a book called Wild Women which is a book on how to make 20 Stitched Art Brooches by Sarah Lawrence (its under the Paper/Misc category at the thread studio) and it is absolutely fantastic. Going to have to do some serious shopping to get all the faces arms and leggies but they are all just fabulous and every one is different.

No comments: