26 November 2008

Another Great Mail Week


The ornies are winging there ways to their new owners and a few have touched down with much excitement so I will be able to post photos soon.

This week I have had a couple of parcels of goodies arrive.  Two from QFD the first being some more Paris fabric.  I already have some of the black and white now I discovered the pink as well so of course that had to come home to my house.  This coincided with my reaching my bonus level of referals for QFD so I got some store credit and of course I had to spend it.   First was A is for Apron a fabulous book with every type of  apron you could possibly want to make and more (adult and children's aprons are included) and then a couple of patterns were on the list Vintage Christmas by Janelle Wind and Gail Pan's Blessings to All.  The next installment of Pockets of Posies arrived today which means I am only about 5 months behind.

Some of the apron are would make fabulous outfits in themselves I am sure I can modify them somehow.  Now all I have to do is find the time.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely group of Goodies there...Nice lot of pics from your cyber stitching day...those cakes look Divine..
cheers

Leanne said...

Looking forward to seeing all those patterns made up and finished as well as a couple of apron in the next few weeks.

Anonymous said...

Hey Amanda, I've got that Gail Pan pattern too it is absolutely gorgeous isn't it. I often buy patterns with the thought that 'oh that would be lovely to make for so-and-so' but I can tell you that's one I bought thinking 'that would be lovely for ME!'. I've got some lovely overdyed red Threadworx stranded cotton or some red overdyed Caron Wildflowers single strand cotton to use for it - just can't decide which to use.