18 April 2009

Spirit Vessels


I have been on the look out on ebay for tiny salt and pepper shakers to use for a necklace piece I saw in the latest Belle Armoire Jewellery.  As I have said before I haven't been very successful but Christina got 3 sets on ebay and offered to sell me a couple so we did a deal.  Then I found another set which though looked good sounded really heavy but I decided to bid anyway and got them for the asking price.  They are too heavy but I really like the look of them so might just keep them for a collection or to add to something down the track.  Both sets arrived on the same day.   You can see the finished article in the magazine in the background there is no way I am going to be able to make a window in the ones in the foreground they are .5cm thick.

No comments: