25 June 2009

Shake your Tail Feather


Yes I have started another block of the month and no I haven't finished yet a couple that I have going at the moment and to start this one I had to remove an embarrassing number of unfinished projects off my sewing table. Nevertheless I have pulled fabric for Natalie's new BOM and I didn't buy that many new ones ... most were already in my stash.

Are you a sucker for a colour combo...mine for a long time has been pink brown and cream and as I don't
have a finished quilt in that colour combo I thought Tail
Feathers might be it. The neat pile of strips looked just so yummy I am sure the quilt will be wonderful (thought I did decide to discard one of the chosen above).

Well better get moving my daughter and I are off to see Princess Wishes at the Entertainment Centre so I am going to go and have a coffee and sit and read a few Stampington Mags that finally arrived this week .. (I think they travelled the long way here) and prepare myself for the girly excitement.

If you like some of my fabrics the ones on the left hand pile (apart from the top fabric) in the first photo came from Sarah's sale page.

No comments: