14 July 2009

Home Again

I am back from the Loxton trip and we had an absolutely lovely time. Mill Cottage was major a step up from the Caravan Park and it was so nice we contemplated not bothering to go to the classes and just stay inside and stitch for the weekend. Maybe we will do that another time.

I will share more photo's with you a bit later but here are a couple of the river and the swans that we took on the way back to Adelaide. I am without a phone again but have bitten the bullet and purchased a prepaid mobile broadband modem to get me by over the next week that I anticipate it will take Telstra to get us back online again (though they said it will be fixed by Thursday I won't be holding my breathe)

Sadly it will be our last sewing trip to Loxton as Tricia announced that she was closing the business and moving on to new things. It has been a wonderful few years and we did look forward to our little road trip and sewing retreat but we all wished Tricia well on her new adventure.

2 comments:

Leanne said...

Perhaps send the bill to for your mobile broadband to Telstra. It was a great weekend.

Sue said...

Mill Cottage was fantastic!!! Well done for organising it and sharing the fab weekend with me.
Good luck with telstra.
Cheers S