15 December 2009

Chrissy Tea with the Girls

I have been sewing these little sucker's. I am glad I don't know too many that drink wine as I didn't enjoy doing them they were a bit fiddly. As you can probably see they don't have wine but Organic Olive Oil in them. I gave one to Leanne who doesn't drink and she is going to use it for her drink bottle so it is a good size so I might have to make one more just for me.

Last night was Chrissy tea with the sewing girls and as usual we had a lovely time. It just doesn't feel like Christmas until we have met up with the girls one last time and talked about all things we are going to do next year... though we didn't do that so much this year lol but there was lots of laughing and good conversation anyway.

I am off to Melbourne for Chrissy Lunch with work on Thursday (hard life but someone has to do it) I get to stay overnight this time (last year the flew me back the same day which just was cruel I really can't drink and fly). Though they have got me getting back to Adelaide by 9.30 so you can imagine what time I have to get up on Friday...I am trying not to think about it.

Day 2 of the school holidays sees me taking the kids to the movies. We are seeing the Meatball one and then I am taking them to the Hairdresses with me while I have a cut and colour which will be an absolute joy lol! Can you tell I am looking forward to it.....but I think 4 days at nana's this week might be a bit much for all concerned. Hubby is off next week (fingers crossed something urgent has come up but he is doing his best to finish it by Friday) and I am only working 2 days next week then that is me till then end of January. Oh well better get the kids out of their jammies (and me) and get ready for the flicks.

2 comments:

Leanne said...

Used my beauty today haven't cracked open the olive oil yet.

Debbie said...

I love the bottle bags you have made, did you use a pattern or make it up yourself. I think it would be very handy to have.