28 June 2010

Girls Only Day

The Squid and I had a girls only day yesterday, the boys were off to the footy and I had planned with the sewing girls to head to Sarah's open day.  Of course the girls were pre-warned that the Squid will be in-tow and apart from 1/2 dozen toilet stops (which is my lot in life until she can go on her own) squid was well behaved.  It was nice to fabric fondle and buy some yummy bits look at what I might use for next Creative Team Project and see a new BOM which because of the yummy fabric I am probably seriously considering.

After clearing the cobwebs out of the wallet we headed to Brighton, with a good selection of Adelaide for lunch and then a browse through the 2nd hand book shop. All the readers in the house got a book each so nobody felt left out and we headed home for a quiet afternoon with no male interruptions.

1 comment:

Shay said...

Isn't it fabulous to have a girls only afternoon? My girl is a bit old for that these days and thinks I;m too daggy to hang out with so I'm living vicariously through you when you do posts like this...sigh.