20 October 2010

A block finish


I have decided I am having a rest from My Creative Space this week, so I won't be posting anything tomorrow.  As you can see I have been kinda of busy on the creative front anyway and her is the first Flower Pots block all done.  If are interested in some of Kim's other designs check out the Glorious Applique blog you will find lots of eye candy there to get you inspired.  

Yesterday I picked up Amy Butler's Style Stitches from Hetties Patch and I think in a minute I am going to sit down with a coffee and further look through it.  There are a couple of projects that I think I might just have to try.  

Last week I blogged that I was hoping that this project would shock my creativity into action and it has I have an idea for a boy's quilt in my head which I think I might do a bit of shopping for tomorrow, spied some perfect Day in the Country Fabrics yesterday that I think will work with the design I am thinking up.  Now to get drawing.

1 comment:

Shay said...

Is this one of the lollipop tree blocks. I saw rhese somewhere recently and bookmarked them. Why didnt I see this resemblance before?

Lovely. Just lovely. The colours are bright and happy. I adore it.