On Friday I got a wonderful parcel of goodies from Sarah for some stitching. While I was waiting for this to arrive I finalised the sketch that I was working on Thursday until I was happy with it.
The template is finished and I transferred the pattern to the background fabric, last night I started stitching. This little guy is nearly done. I forgot how wonderful Cosmo thread is to sew with. I haven't done any embroidery for so long, fingers are a bit sore today, but they will toughen up (they will have too there is a lot of stitching to be done).
While I was waiting for supplies I copied the sketch and painted it ready to be uploaded to Spoonflower which is a great site where you can upload images and print them on fabric. Going to do a little bit more playing with the images and print up my own fabric down the track when I have a minute.