30 May 2011

Biggest Morning Tea Thank You



Biggest Morning Tea is over for another year, though there will be a repeat at sewing on Tuesday as I over catered again.  Still have a few doz scones that need finishing off, so they have been popped in the freezer ready for tomorrow.  The lemon butter is all done and dusted though.  So it will just be jam and cream for the girls.  

I'd like to thank everyone who has donated, I have just about doubled last year's donations already.  No pictures from yesterday though I am afraid, though I did find a few on my iphone today I don't think I will be sharing them with you they were taken by Squid and most of them a blury or very unflattering pictures of me and I don't think they need to be found on the net, and I am sure I can get some mileage out of the ones of Kay, Helen and Leanne before I delete them lol.   

Can't say that I achieved a lot yesterday but we had a lovely lazy day of chatting, flicking through books and relaxing.

The applique on the large table runner or pillow topper is finished now to quilt and bind and  I will be doing a cushion cover as well, but I need to do a couple of other projects first and then I will work on the cushion which will be ready for the class, I might even do 2 if I have time.  

2 comments:

Shay said...

Congratulations on a successful morning tea!

It's good to see you're cutting back on projects Amanda...(that's sarcasm because you seem really busy to me ) What happened to taking it easy ?

Kate said...

Congratulations on the tea. Sounds like it was lovely.