02 October 2011

Procrastinating

I've come to the conclusion that I am procrastinating on my big project.  I have 3 blocks to make the idea is firmly in my head most of the hand stitching is done for them I just seem to keep finding excuses not to just go out and do it.  I think tonight I will have to just suck it up and get out there and sew.  I have only two flowers to sew on the centre block so I really have no further excuses .... my excuse so far is I want all the embroidery done.... I know what the border is going to look like so...

JUST DO IT  

My personal deadline is 24 October the day we go on Holiday so I really need to pull my finger out.

1 comment:

Shay said...

You're probably procrastinating but your poor fingers still haven't recovered!

Hope you found the motivation to get it done tonight ...since you're on a personal deadline. Why do we do that to ourselves?