04 April 2012

15 Minute Challenge

I know I have done something everyday I just need a minute to work it all out.  I really should be writing it down then I wouldn't forget.

Wednesday - Button Club Stitchery
Thursday - Its Only Words Quilting
Friday - un crochet half my crochet patches and started re crochet them
Saturday - Its Only Words Quilting
Sunday - Crochet
Monday - Crochet
Tuesday - working on a Ric Rac Project for Sarah at QFD have a few to make over the next few days.

Head on over to Kate to see who else met the challenge.

4 comments:

Kate said...

Wow 7 out of 7 days, that's a pretty good week.

I have the same problem, if I don't write down what I did, then I forget what it was. Talk about short term memory loss!

thea said...

Nice week. I'm the same. If I don't write it down, I forget.

libbyquilter said...

a great week for you~!

:-)
libbyQ

Shay said...

Your kicking butt and taking names Amanda!

You are my complete idol....send me some of your motivation will you?