15 May 2012

15 Minute Challenge with Kate

I have to admit this week has been a challenge.  I was hit by a bug this week. It started with a scratchy throat for the better part of week, then on Mothers Day I thought I was getting better, headed of to Mothers Day morning tea with the neighbours and ended up talking with one of my neighbours for about 2 hours in the driveway (if talking was an Olympic Sport that woman would be a gold medalist).  It all kind of went down hill from there.

The boss is interstate for most of this week and I was supposed to work 4 days instead of 3 but I just couldn't make it yesterday.  Squid and I both had a day on the lounge watching video's yesterday... I have to admit to a bit of a nana nap during the day too.  I made it back to work today .. just... but had a bit of an early minute once all the urgent stuff was done, back again tomorrow.    Squid had another day home with Dad this time.  The good news is when there are deadlines I still had to do some stitching to keep things bubbling along,  Monday was my only day when I didn't lift a finger to stitch the only finger lifting was for the remote control.

Here is the schedule:

Tuesday: Embroidery for July Deadline
Wednesday: Embroidery for July Deadline
Thursday: quilt blocks for July Deadline finalised appliqué designs
Friday: Embroidery for July Deadline
Saturday: Bella Solids blocks
Sunday: Bella solid blocks
Monday:nothing
Tuesday: I got on a roll this tonight and tuned the blocks into a cushion.

Head on over to Kate's to see who else met the challenge this week.

6 comments:

Cardygirl said...

Great cushion!

Shay said...

I love the cushion too. Very pretty!

Sounds like you've had a challenging week and not necessarily in a great way. Take care of yourself and get better soon!

Kate said...

Love the cushion, very bright and funky.

Hope you are feeling better, it's the pits when you get "The Crud".

Great week on keeping up with things even though you didn't feel 100%. Thanks for linking up this week.

libbyquilter said...

you had a great week even though you were sick.
hope you are on the mend.

:-)
libbyQ

thea said...

The cushion is lovely .. hope you're feeling better soon.

Leanne said...

NICE cushion.