04 July 2012

15 Minute Challenge

To tell the truth the last week has been a bit of a blur.  I am in kind of a creative frenzy at the moment and there is a lot of stuff going on in my head.  It has been pattern writing, drawing, getting excited about a new big project and school holidays.  I haven't slept very well and I am all a bit hyper this morning.  I will try and give you a run down of the week that was.

Wednesday - finished Daisy Chain Personalized Pincushion
Thursday - pattern writing
Friday - pattern writing
Saturday - sketching for new project
Sunday - sketching for new project
Monday - finalised pattern and sent it off to Sarah, started writing pattern for Daisy Chain
Tuesday - traced the first stitchery design to fabric and started stitching.


Hopefully I will finish the pattern writing for Daisy Chain this week and I will put it in the F4AM (free 4 a month) tab here on the blog on the weekend.  The threads used are the first 6 from Sarah's thread of the month club.

That is if I don't get carried away with my new project, love satin stitch with variegated thread.

Head over to Kate's to see who else made the challenge this week.

5 comments:

Shay said...

Looks like you've been crazy busy!

I often have a million ideas running through my head and cant get them all out fast enough.

Kate said...

Busy week indeed, but it looks like you got a lot done. Good luck with all your pattern writing, hope it goes well (and quickly).

thea said...

Great week! Love the satin stitch -- you do such beautiful work.

Leanne said...

When are you not in a creative frenzy.

Kate said...

Good luck with the pattern writing! You've been very busy!