This week I have probably done hours a day instead of just 15 minutes. I have been doing 2 hours minimum most nights. I love doing satin stitch but it is really labour intensive. There was also the day of sewing with Nicole, and I finished the bag on Monday night so add another hour or so there. So this weeks challenge was smashed out of the ball park. As I have set a pretty steep deadline for this next project I will probably be smashing the challenge for a few weeks to come.
The week went something like this:
Thursday: stitching and playing with EQ to get design nutted out (still need to play some more probably with real fabric)
Friday: stitching, cutting out bag for class on Sunday
Monday: bag finished, stitching
And now for some pictures:
Here is my 2nd project for Xmas in July.
Head on over to Kate's to see who else has met the challenge this week.