24 January 2016

I'm Still Here

I know the blog has been quiet, but I am working on the last block for Flowers for Alison.  Sewing time has been interrupted by the heat we have experienced here yuck and the need for take up Mo's school uniform as they are just miles too long and I'm not making her go to school with her uniform around her ankle like my Mum made me.  Its still very much regulation length.

Flowers for Alison's final block will be up the first week in February i'll aim for the end of next weekend if I can.

Catch you then.


1 comment:

Kate said...

I'd share our cold weather with you if I could. I'm ready for a little warmth, but summer will be here all too soon and it won't be just warm, it will be hot. Hope you get all your "chore" stitching done so you can get back to the fun stuff.