31 March 2016

Border Options for Flowers for Alison

Just about to post Border Options for Flowers for Alison, you will have the requirements for:

  • Leave as is and bind 
  • Add a floating border and bind
  • Floating border plus 12" wide border to take the quilt up to Queensize with non directional fabric and bind
  • Floating border plus 12" wide border to take the quilt up to Queensize with directional fabric and mitred corners and bind.  
Please note there are no instructions for mitring the corner, you will have to google or You tube instructions for that (this is the first time I've done it myself so I am not going to pretend to be an expert). 

I will be taking down the instructions for block 7 I think you have had enough time.  The border instructions will be included in the Block 7 Instructions my etsy listing but it will probably be left on the page indefinitely.  

Thanks for joining in, or even just collecting the patterns.  I will begin planning the next BOM shortly with a view to start again in July.  I will probably be sticking to appliqué because I have really enjoyed making this one for you.  

1 comment:

Kate said...

Love all the color in this one. Beautifully done.