02 July 2016

Celtic Tree of Life

There is a pic of the design so far on its own page which you can find here.  

So check it out and if you are thinking about joining in start looking for fabrics for backgrounds and some brights for the appliqué.

As you can see from the picture below the grey's range from light to dark.  I'm not really worrying about how dark they are but I have probably steered away from black but there are a few dk grey's in there.

The Celtic Knots will probably need to be on lighter greys as I will need to be able to see the outline through a lightbox in order to transfer the design.


There is another link to the grey's I've picked on the Tree of Life page.  

1 comment:

Kate said...

I've only used gray once as a background, but I find it works really well as a neutral.