15 January 2017

Block 6 Celtic Tree of Life



Here are the blue banded bees all finished and the pattern can be downloaded from the Celtic Tree of Life Page.

Next months pattern may be a little late, I will be working on the centre tree block which is going to be pretty large and the tricky bit is going to be preparing the templates for you.  It will probably incorporate some of the critter templates already shared and I see a few different variations of them as well coming into play.

Follow my instagram feed and Facebook page and I will keep you up to date on progress.  Once the centre block is done I will have a bitter idea how the quilt setting will finish up.

1 comment:

Kate said...

That's a gorgeous block. It makes me wish I did applique, almost. Looking forward to seeing the finished quilt. All the blocks have been beautiful.