15 April 2019

15 Minute Challenge Lots of Stitching Going On

Another 7 out of 7 for this week.  There is lots of sewing to do over the next few weeks so I'm hoping for lots more 7 out of 7's in the coming months.

I've made a big effort on this years BOM and given myself a deadline for the kick off to be the first week in July.  

I'm also going to try and get the 9 blocks posted in my Etsy Shop by the beginning so that just leave the final putting it together instructions to go up when the quilt is finished which won't be till later in the year fingers crossed all goes to plan and the wheels don't fall off.

Its school holidays, Maestro is also on a break from Uni but I think he will be working most of it.  Mo has quite a bit going on birthdays, sleepover with her primary school friends and her boyfriend apparently needs to see her a fair bit which she is still negotiating on as it cuts down on her days she can sit in her room and draw in her PJ's.  We also have to fit in her passport application as she is going to Japan with School at the end of the 3rd term.

My Green Tea and Sweet Bean's Month 3 came today so that is on the sewing agenda as well.  I left one of the blocks from last month to wait on the fabric for this month just to mix it up a bit.  And I'm nearly halfway through the appliqué for the border of  Pretty Circle Game.

As you can see lots to get on with so there won't be much excuse for not getting 7 out of 7 done over the next little while.





1 comment:

Kate said...

Both kids sound like they'll be pretty busy over break. Mo sounds a lot like the SIT, she'd rather stay at home in her pjs and do most anything rather than go out when she's on break. Hope this week is as good as the last week was.