12 April 2019

2019 BOM

Sneak on over to the Springtime Romance Page to get information of my new BOM hopefully starting in July.  The 9 main blocks are finalised but final setting is just a guide at the moment and won't be revealed until later in the year.  Large border will be along similar line to Flowers for Alison.

Patterns each month will be free for a week and then available from my Etsy Shop.   I'm delving well into the stash for this one and pulling some tula pink, kaffe and some real bright oldy's.  The only think I have bought for the quilt is the background fabric which is black with silver script.  

3 comments:

Kate said...

Oooh pretty! When you post patterns like that, I really wish I liked applique.

Anonymous said...

Hi, could you please tell me the name of the background fabric. Thank you.

seabreezequilts said...

HI Anonymous, the background fabric is Modern Background Essentials by Brigitte Heiland for Zen Chic for Moda. It is a couple of years old and I was lucky enough to find some on Etsy last year when I decided I wanted to do a black background quilt. You are probably going to be able to fine something similar to get the same look. I don’t have enough for borders so have picked another fabric that the blacks are a not too different which I will incorporate into the filler blocks.