25 July 2007
21 July 2007
- I hate being late (actually it makes me feel ill if I am so I never am even if it means being half an hour early).
- I laugh a lot.
- I use to work on an electronic messaging project so will never forward on chain mail and I tried to do the tagging thing once before and I was just felt so guilty about doing it that I gave up.
- My maternal grandmother and mother died within 4 months of each other when I was 23.
- I try to read and sew even a little every day.
- I have my nails done every 3 weeks.
- I went to the same primary school as my grandmother and my mother Col Light Gardens Primary.
Only 5 more sleeps till we leave for Loxton. We are going to zip up to Mildura on Monday to go an visit Country Dye Works that is if we are not dead tired by then. Had a last minute trip to Hetties (quilt shop up the road) as a little bird told me she had some of the new Robyn Pandolph range Chateaux Rococo and of course some had to come home with me (I have a bag in mind).
09 July 2007
04 July 2007
03 July 2007
01 July 2007
Got started on the table runner, would have had it finished but didn't have enough fabric to use as backing. Fortunately I had to make a Jack and the Bean Stalk costume for my son and was searching for my hot glue gun (which I didn't find) and found a project parcel (I have lots of these) with heaps of black background fabric which is going to be perfect on the back so with any luck after making gingerbread men this afternoon I will get out there and finish that sucker and start on the placemats so we can use the table. Have thought better of the project now and will return fabric to the stash.
I have been a member of Pat Sloans Yahoo group for quite a number of years now and the group is doing her Times Remembered Quilt as a BOM starting in July. The great thing is I have all the backgrounds done and the first three months complete, so hopefully by the time I need to do some sewing I will have some time to do it.