One of the finishes was this skirt for Mo, I started it last weekend and finished it during the week. I tried one earlier in the year but it ended up to big in the waist and a bit indecent in length. This one is just right... though she wanted it shorter but after I demonstrated how much butt she would be showing even with tights she let me do the length I wanted to. There is now an order for a couple of tartan skirts... and I am lamenting the tartan I sold on ebay 18 months ago.
Block 4 which turns out to be Block 6 when I look at the quilt image was finished. I have moved on to block 8 which is proving to be quicker to stitch and is well on the way to being finished. Probably another night or two depending if I do some pattern writing tonight instead.
I've had a couple of sales of the block patterns already from my etsy shop already and the offical start date hasn't even happened yet, so I am hoping this quilt is going to be successful.
This week I am having an extra day off to help my hubby with some errands and work life is cranking up for the busy time of year. Hopefully I can keep everything running smoothly and stress free.
So how did you do for this week challenge. Check in with Kate to see how everyone is going.