22 April 2024

15 Minute Challenge and Graduation

 We attended Mo's graduation ceremony last week.  It was a beautiful autumn day, there was a train strike so we had to find alternative transport.  So we did the drive and ride on the tram.  There was a huge metal band playing at the Entertainment Centre which is the tram intersection which was interesting.  There were quite a few Goth's lined up when we arrived to go into the city, when we arrived back there was an unbelievable number waiting in line to go in.  All very well behaved I might add but very interesting outfits and lots of piercings on display.  Mo was particularly impressed with the green mohawk sported by one guy.  

Mo had to arrive early so we did a bit of window shopping in the city before making our way to the ceremony.  DH thought we were at Hogwarts there was lots of pomp and ceremony in the Graduate Ceremony.  We took the opportunity to take photo's, she is just a camera shy as I am.  





It's been slow going on the stitching and crocheting front.  I have been fabric sorting ready for a class I will be doing in May and trying to get small squares done for my Cove Cal.  Last week I attended the Crochet Guild meeting which was fun again.  Lots of very talented ladies in attendance.  

Thats it for me this week head to Kate's.  



No comments: