06 May 2024

15 Minute Challenge - Quick Update

The weather has been rather glorious the last couple of weeks, though morning's have been really cold which makes it hard to get out and go for a walk but I have been keeping it up.  We should be getting rain now but it has been mostly dry.

Mo is going to do a couple of markets at the Uni for the next 2 days.  Now that we have a minion at work I can take the time off and help her.  Hopefully she will be able to get a few Mother's day sales so that she makes some money.    She has been working on her set up over the weekend, so we don't have to think too much when we get there.  


The Cove CAL is slowly moving along, I have 3 sides of the small squares done and halfway through the last side, then it is only a few rows and it is finished.  It has come out a nice size lap blanket which will get lots  of use in Mo's room when its finished.  The next project I want to start is a blanket for our new Lounge which arrives tomorrow.  

I have been pulling fabric for the Judy Newman and Margaret Mew's Class in a couple of weeks time, it has taken a couple of weeks of pressing / sorting fabric and I think I have changed my mind a couple of times.  I don't really want to take my car and I am having DH drop me off so I'm not sure how much fabric I should take.  At the moment 3 large piles that need to be whittled away.  

That's it for me this week head to Kate's to see what everyone is up to.  



No comments: