18 October 2011

15 Minute Challenge

Last week is a bit of a blur, but I think I can safely say that I met the challenge.  There might have been one night off but I probably made up for it on the other nights and then some.

Here are some little numbers I ran up during the week.  A couple of weeks ago I was asked by Lorraine at Hetties to come up with an easy pattern for a iphone/phone cover so that they could kit them up for the Craft Fair in a couple of weeks.  The pattern just needs some final tweeking and it will be ready.  I'll need to make a quick dash to the printers this week so that it is ready before I go away.

Gradually over the last couple of weeks I have been finalising all the mini blocks for the quilt top you have been seeing so much of over the last couple of months.  Sunday I appliqued the final two paper pieced stars on the last 2 blocks and sewed it all together.


Now the race is on for the borders and I really must get sewing because the more I think about it the more I keep changing my mind about what I am going to do... and can you believe it I just have spotted a problem, so there will be a couple of changes before the border goes on.

You know the drill head on over to Kate's to see more people who took up the challenge.

3 comments:

Shay said...

Looks like all sorts of wonderful happened at your place this week!

I suspect the next couple of weeks will be a bit slower for both of us.

Kris said...

Busy, busy! I love it all!

Kate said...

The iphone covers are very cute. The quilt is gorgeous! I've had projects where I get to a certain point and decide that I want to make changes and then can't decide what I want to go with. Those proejects usually end up as UFO's unfortuantely.