14 June 2008

I've been tagged

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
I don't like to do tags but here are my answers (see answer to what I was doing 10 years ago).
a) What was I doing 10 years ago?

I was temping and was working on a Whole of Government Electronic Messaging Project and learning so much about technology and working with email and how it can make organisation of your working life so much easier. This is why I don't like to tag and don't forward jokes and stuff using email because I have seen what happens when a few people do it in a business situation. I have taken the knowledge of using Outlook really well wherever I have worked and it really has helped me be really organised (at work) not so organised at home still. I got to learn so much from all the Tech heads and really enjoyed my working life. I think we had been in our house at Grange for 12 months and we were probably trying to have a baby so it might have been the time that we started getting help from the Medical profession luckily we didn't end up having to go through IVF.
b) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today:

1. Vacum (and that was it)

My son had a tummy bug today so we have been having a slow one.

c) Snacks I enjoy:

I am on a diet so I don't get to enjoy snacks. At the moment it can be anything as long as it is protein.

d) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:

Buy a nice home for me, the kids and my family. Make sure none of them would have to worry about things that money could buy. Donate lots to charity, especially Cancer research. Do what ever course with whoever I wanted in any part of the world to extend my creativity. And most importantly I would have someone to do all the housework.

e) Places I have lived:

I am very boring lived in Pasadena, SA and Grange SA.

No comments: