08 June 2008

Lesson 1 Embellish

Here is my first piece of embellishiment (that I am willing to show anyone
) did try a bit with some earthy tones it came out a bit yuck so I won't be posting any photos. At the end
of the lesson Dale has given us a challenge and I think I will be using it as the background. I am going to try for an underwater scene. Might be a bit ambitious I know, now I am going to do some bright fabrics to use as fish, well that is the plan anyway.

I have also posted a picture of my quilt which I made from Leannes block that we made at last years trip to Loxton. All that has been missing is the final border which I was a be nervous about putting on because of the mitred corners but it was relatively easy.










2 comments:

Gail said...

hope you bring the quilt to Loxton it is GORGEOUS!!!

Leanne said...

Well done on the quilt it looks great. Before long we will be back in Loxton.