Naughty Coco Channel. Lucky she didn't get electrocuted.
I had a rabbit once who did that to Christmas lights. I suspect Coco will be banned from the sewing room in future?
Maybe Coco needs a chew toy in the sewing room? Glad she wasn't hurt.
So she lulled you into a false sense of security last time and went in for the "kill" this time....I guess she thought that would stop you from paying attention to something other than her....Clever Coco?? Rose is banned from the sewing room...last time she was in there she almost choked on a scrap of fabric so I have a baby gate on the doorway and she has her blanket and chew toys in the passage outside.
What a surprise !!!Florence
Oops! We have had similar issues when the cat was young...aah the joys of little ones!
Post a Comment