09 February 2012

15 Minute Challenge with Kate

grr blogger strikes again posted this yesterday

Actually did quite a bit this week.

Wednesday - binding on P is for Pink Quilt
Thursday - binding on P is for Pink Quilt + secret stitching project
Friday - binding on P is for Pink Quilt finished + secret stitching project
Saturday - secret stitching project + started new project for etsy shop
Sunday - secret stitching project
Monday - secret stitching project
Tuesday - secret stitching project + cut out 2 tops to sew for work

I am currently working on another 2 projects in my head at the moment.  I am hoping to get started on the templates tomorrow sometime.  I have to start them soon because I think I am going to burst if I don't with all this creative energy just have to find the time.  Also hope to finish secret stitching project and then will have to get out some tools to complete it.

Head on over to Kate's to see who else has met the challenge.


3 comments:

Shay said...

I saw your post yesterday and then couldnt access it.

You were busy this week. Im hanging out to see the secret stitching project now!

Kate said...

You had a great week. Looking forward to seeing your secret stitching project.

Blogger very often seems to have a mind of it's own.

Thanks for linking up this week.

libbyquilter said...

wow~!!~you were one busy lady~!
so much accomplished and i'm hoping you get those projects out of your head soon . . . bursting isn't nearly as fun as creating~!!~

:-D
libbyQ