I’ve started narrowing down (well trying to) the projects I’m going to take. I’m sure I will weaken and decide to take more over the next week and a bit but I’m trying to stick to 4. As it is there is going to be more sewing stuff than food and clothing going into the car. They tried to tempt me with a joint project but I was strong. I really don’t need to start anything new at this stage.
Sue has sent a list of food places to eat and I don’t think we have enough meals to fit them all in. Someone mentioned taking DVD’s just in case TV is crap as I don’t watch much free to air TV that is a distinct possibility. My Kindle is stacked with books and I must remember to put in my bluetooth headphones in case I need to listen to some books.
I just got my latest stash builder bundle from Amitie so that has been added to the pile to take.
The projects are:
- Start Golden Days all the backgrounds selected and I should eI casily get through the first two blocks to catch up.
- Month 5 of Pretty Circle game is all cut out ready to stitch.
- Row by Row - I have to restitch one more row this week o I can get the bottom 2/3’s of the quilt stitched together.
- The first 5 months of Delilah is cut in prep for hand stitching.
- Last Years BOM is going so I can baste it.
I can’t tell you how much I am looking forward to going and getting away from work which is really getting to me at the moment. I need to distress just have to get through 6 weeks work in 2 week over the next little while.