03 July 2008

Loxton excitement is building

Drum roll please I have lost.......51 cm on my diet. Might even venture out and purchase some scales. Actually since I wrote this this morning I went and bought some jeans and got into wait for it .... SIZE 14 haven't been able to purchase that size since before kids and even a bit before that I think.


Well emails are flying thick and fast and the planning is nearly complete for the big Loxton trip. Must say I am more relaxed than I was last year, we know where we are going, we know a few of the ladies we will be seeing again and we have all our travel arrangments made to our satisfaction. More importantly we are going to take as much luggage as we want as long as it will fit in the car and although we don't have all the requirements or know what two of the projects are going to be I think I will be able to cover every contingency with my stash. Most importantly both Sue and I have Travel Coffee Cups so I think the first point of call will be to a good coffee shop to fill them.


The weekend is with Leanne, Gail, Rosalie and Viv at Almond Grove and I have been looking forward to this trip since we left last year. We really enjoyed ourselves last year and we are looking forward to more of the same and possibly a better time this year.

6 comments:

Lorraine said...

wow....well done with the diet!! I am like you and have been looking forward to the Loxton weekend since I left last year...seems like yesterday...the time goes by way too fast!! Looking forward to catching up with everyone and meeting new people.

Sue said...

Congratulations on the weight loss. It is a fantastic achievemnt.

Leanne said...

Well done on the weight loss. Looking forward to Loxton also.

Sue said...

WOW isnt it exciting .... we are going to have the best fun .... just love the comments. We will have lots and lots of luggage and be packed to the rafters but it will be soooo cool!!!!!!! You and me on a road trip. YAY!!!!! And well done on the weight.... you are looking MUCH SKINNIER!! Cheers Sue

Anonymous said...

That's great Amanda, well done. I am very jealous that you are going to Loxton - have a great time getting ready and when you get there. Teresa

Anonymous said...

Well done, I know how hard it is to loose weight. We probably wont recognise you this year in Loxton. I'm also looking forward to the weekend and seeing you and every one else for the Loxton trip.