01 March 2011

hello is there anybody there?

Been having a bit of a rest this last week.  After loading a heap of stuff to my Made It Store I just decided to hide out for a while.  I haven't participated in my usual blog happenings and I haven't done any sewing until today.  The family and I headed down the coast and I sat on the beach and read a couple of books and Dh and the kids played in the surf.  





The kids were fascinated by all the sea snails and I was amazed by the size of some of the limpets.


The rest must have worked, even though the bed in the cabin was like sleeping on the floor.  When we came home yesterday and finished the mountain of washing, I sketched a fair bit and today I started working on my proto-type for the POM with Country Hart.

3 comments:

Kris said...

I'm here! Looks like you had a great time. Great photos too. Really "summer holidays" photos!

Shay said...

Yep-Im still here too! Your weekend sounds really great . Reading a book sounds incredibly relaxing.

Must confess I love my own bed to!

Lorraine said...

Yep....I'm here as well......I should not be on the computer but in the sewing room....but had to pay some bills...that's my story and I am sticking to it.....lovely summer holiday pics!