14 July 2011

Our Creative Spaces

It is the first week of school holidays, unfortunately I haven't got any extra time off this holidays so my hubby is on child care duty when I am at work.  We have one day next week when we are all off at the same time and we are going to see Harry Potter.

On the crafting front I am writing tutorials this week for Christmas in July at QFD.  Here is another project I decided to pull together while taking photo's for my tutorials.  I really love this range of fabric it is just so fun.

I finished my Project of the Month for Country Hart that I was working on last week and it is currently being pattern tested.  With luck next week I will be folding lots of patterns to send up to Robyn.

Check out more creative spaces here.

3 comments:

Shay said...

Very very cute Christmas star there Amanda.

Did you embroider that text or is printed onto the fabric? I love it!

Im hanging out to see Harry too!

nicole said...

Ooh I am loving some of those Christmas prints!! Looking great already!

Adriana said...

Very cute fabric!

Hope you enjoy your family day next week.