13 January 2014

I think I'm Hot Enough Already


We survived day one of a 5 day heat wave that has descended on Adelaide.  Hope all you out there in Oz suffering at the moment are ok and can find a cool place to sit and get some respite.  The worse thing we have had to endure today is our internet connection going down and the kids couldn't play Minecraft for a couple of hours.

Week 2 of Life Book 2014 was less involved and it was good to just play and quickly do a page in less than 1/2 and hour.

I got a bit over excited with the dots, I then read the instructions and which were under the label on the pen and they said that they take 3-4 hours to dry so it is a miracle that they weren't pink and yellow smudges.  This heat today will make sure that it is all dry at least.

Can't wait for week 3 to see what it involves.  I have been making a list of stuff I need/want on Jane Davenports site  I'm probably going to max out the credit card again by the time it is my birthday my excuse is I get free postage if I spend over $%^^^ lol.

Catch you next time and stay out of the heat if you can.

2 comments:

Shay said...

Well the heat doesn’t appear to have affected your ability to create wonderful things...

Stay cool my friend. Every curtain and blind in my house is closed and I feel like Im in a little cave.....

Kate said...

As much as I love summer, I don't miss those heat waves. Hope you are staying nice and chilled. Very fun journal page.