21 June 2015

Flowers for Alison Block 1 available now


Block 1 is ready to download.  Same rules as last year the block will be available for 1 month (you get a bit longer this month as I am ready early.  Officially Start date is 1 July, this block will be available until 1 August where it will be replace by Block 2 and then you will be able to purchase the block as a download from my etsy shop.

You can purchase the pattern for month 1 here   (if you want to machine appliqué) and the background cutting instructions.

Requirements to get you started on on the BOM Page here.

I hope to do some youtube video's in the future for my needle turn method.  If you have any questions  email me or leave a comment.  I hope you enjoy.

2 comments:

Shay said...

It looks lovely Amanda. Best of luck with this BOM!

Kate said...

It's a beautiful block. Good luck with this BOM.