22 August 2022

15 Minute Challenge

 There isn't much to show but I have completed Springtime Romance it is all quilted, binding is done and hanging sleeve in place.  I need to have one more look over and it and pack it up ready to drop it off at the show the same goes for Nimue. I haven't taken any photos of the finished quilt so you will have to take my word for it.  I haven't decided if we are going to the Royal Show yet.  

Work has been busy as is usual for this time of year but nothing like last year so I think we are coping well.  

The shawl which is the only other thing that I have to show is nearing the end I think I have about another 8 rows to go but of course those rows take a long time to finish.  


I am well and truly keeping up with the challenge, last week once the quilting was finished I broke the binding up across 4 nights, planning to do a side each night and then pick up my crochet.  This made the binding task not so onerous, I still didn't find it enjoyable.  
Its been a while since Kate has posted but I'll keep linking

No comments: