25 April 2023

15 Minute Challenge & Anzac Day

 I only seem to be able to blog when we have a public holiday today is Anzac Day. 

I looked at more serviced offices last week and after the boss rejected a great office I told him I wasn't going to do  any more looking as he wont compromise and HO keep changing what they want us to have.  I told him we need to refit our current office which is double the size of any of the serviced options we have looked at and we will easily fit 3 people in it with a refit and he has agreed.  I guess we just have to make it happen.  

I've done some gardening today repotting philodendron  that has outgrown its pot and put 2 new fuchsias that I purchased via mail order in bigger pots.  I think my shade house is pretty much full now.    I'm waiting for all my fuchsias to finish flowing and cut them back and take cuttings and hopefully get me plants.  

And let' get to the challenge, I've been crocheting the last 2 weeks.  I have finished one big square and have been struggling with the 2nd one,  having unpicked rows 20 to 23 about 4 times.  I think it is now right so I'm hoping that from now on I should be able to finish the last 10 rows.  I'll start with 4 blocks and see how I go.  I used the better part of a 200gm ball to finish one square and I have 8 in the stash I'm thinking 3 x 3 will be a good size.   

That's it for me, I might switch back to stitching next week, head to Kate's to see how everyone is going and I had better check in myself.  

 


2 comments:

Kate said...

That's frustrating do to all that looking for a new office space to just end up staying where you are. But I guess you don't know how good you have it till you look. That little square is really complicated, no wonder you've had a bit of a redo on the second. Hopefully everyone is healthy and busy. Enjoy playing with your plants, I need to take a second wack at our flower beds, but it's going to rain the rest of this week. Hopefully it's not too hot to play in the beds next week.

Marti said...

I'm glad you had a holiday so you could blog and catch up on stitching. I wish I could crochet as well as you, your block is beautiful! Have a good week and I hope you find a new office space that works for everyone.