17 July 2023

15 Minute Challenge No More Excuses Just Plain Busy

A post every 2 weeks might be all I am going to manage for the next few months.  My boss said we needed to discuss his schedule today and he's going to be interstate for big slabs of time over the next 3 months right when we are moving and supposed to be taking on a new employee.  I think I probably don't want to think too much about it all for a little bit.  Denial seems to be a good option at the moment.

At least I am still managing to keep up with 15 minutes every day, its been a lot more consistant the last couple of week.  Maestro's blanket is all finished.  We had some lovely winter sun last week so I got it washed and blocked.    It looks great all pinned out and I'm sure it will be perfect to snuggle under. One day he might have a girlfriend to snuggle under it with but at the moment all he does is work.  

I'm trying my hand at amigurumi crochet. I'm working on a bunny, I gave up on the first one as it turned out I used the wrong weight yarn.  So scratched it and started again, its bit fiddly but I'm having fun.  It's helping me not to think about work.  

Head to Kate's to see how everyone is travelling, I'm sure they are more productive than I have been.  


1 comment:

Kate said...

Maestro's blanket turned out beautifully! He'll have some time to use it before summer comes. Sorry about how work is going, it does sound like you'll be busy the rest of the winter. Hopefully you'll still have some time to stitch and destress going forward.