16 June 2011

Our Creative Spaces

Everything I am doing lately I can only show you bits of.  This is my latest stitching extravaganza for Xmas in July at QFD. This is the second project but as I have to decided to do over-the -top stitching I thought I had better get a start on it.  The first project is at that just about done stage but I need to do one more so that I can take step by step photo's for the tutorial and I really don't feel like doing that at the moment.  I am using Canna Lily from Cottage Garden Threads and it really looks lovely with the subtle changes in colour.  But I think I have a few more hours of stitching to go before this one is finished.

This morning as I was leaving to go to my remedial torture  massage appointment this book was on the doorstep.  I don't know whether to stitch or read.  Maybe I'll stitch for a bit and read tonight.

Check out the other creative spaces.

6 comments:

Leanne said...

Mmmmmm a visit to our friend Lucy how you moving now LOL. The stitching looks good.

Kate said...

Love the red stitchery.

Cardygirl said...

Gorgeous stitching!

Shay said...

That stitching looks incredible. Like machine embroidery but 100 times better.

I keep hearing about cottage garden threads and since I am officially a stitcher now I may have to hunt some up!

Erica said...

The stitching looks good!

1 Year Old Birthday Party Ideas

Amanda said...

looks great! can't wait to see more!