01 February 2012

15 Minute Challenge with Kate

Today everyone is back at work/school.  My hubby is easing into it with a half day today because I work a full day Wednesday and he comes home early to pick the kids up.

I just had one day off of sewing this week on Saturday for Squid's party.  I am working on a secret project that I can't show you for a couple of weeks as it is a gift.

I basted and quilted the pink quilt yesterday.  Just have to choose binding and take some photo's and it can head on to my Etsy Shop.  I think stripy binding will be good just have to see if I have something suitable in the stash... I am sure I have.   This has been a good quick project to do and I feel like I have some runs on the board for the year ahead.  

Head on over to Kate's to see who met the challenge this week.

3 comments:

Pat said...

Great week!

Kate said...

One day is better than none. It's hard when you have the whole crew home to get much sewing time. Thankfully DT likes to read a lot when she has time, so I can usually fit in some sewing while she has her nose in a book.

Shay said...

I adore this quilt Amanda. And any week that has a finish in it is a good one !