13 June 2012

15 Minute Challenge

I had to take a couple of days off from the sewing this week, but I have an excuse. Here is the run down of what I have achieved so far.

Wednesday: Quilting and I think I picked up the crochet as well.
Thursday: Nothing...
Friday: Nothing...
Saturday: Quilting July quilt & crochet
Sunday: Crochet
Monday: Unpicking some of the quilting, major rethink of quilting plan for borders, more quilting and stitching on the binding.
Tuesday: hand sewing binding down, I just have to stitch the hanging sleeve in place now.  1 Project down and I might get to finish project 2 on Thursday.

Monday's effort probably more than made up for the nothing on Thursday and Friday.  Head on over to Kate's to see who else met the challenge.


5 comments:

Shay said...

Major border re-thinking more than makes up for any inactivity on other days !

Kate said...

Oooh, love the quilting on that piece. Not a bad week on the crafty front. Some weeks just work out that way.

thea said...

Nice week on the crafty front.

libbyquilter said...

well done~!

:-)
libbyQ

Kate said...

Finishing the quilting and binding makes up for the rest of the week! Looks like the quilting is very holidayish. :)