20 June 2012

15 Minute Challenge

It hasn't been a good week this week on the sewing front.   I came down with a lurgy big time Wednesday night, straight after my work show, which had me concerned that I had food poisoning and that we had poisoned all our big clients.  Luckily it wasn't that with no reports that the bug had hit anyone else but me.  God only knows where I picked it up from but it ended with me in bed for nearly 3 days.  All in all it made for slim pickens on the sewing front.

Wednesday - nothing
Thursday - nothing
Friday - nothing
Saturday - nothing, though I did attempt some quilt photography when the sun came out briefly.
Sunday - crochet
Monday - crochet
Tuesday - stitched down the hanging sleeve on Xmas in July quilt.  Started trimming down stitchery for second project.

Sorry no pictures this week because it is all embargoed now until the 1st of July and whenever my project are revealed during the month.  If you want to join in the fun, head on over to Sarah's at Quilt Fabric Delights and sign up.

Head on over to Kate's to see who was more successful at meeting the challenge this week.

3 comments:

Kate said...

Glad that you've recovered. Being down with a stomach bug for 3 days will really take it out of you.

thea said...

and three days is pretty good considering how you've been feeling ..

Shay said...

I think you have a good excuse for not having been on fire on the crafting front this week. Im in awe that you got three days worth sorted !