22 February 2013

Favourite Things Friday

Ok this one is a bit weird but my favourite thing for weeks now has been this ever decreasing ball of pearl cotton.  The picture is probably at a point when it was past its cuteness, but once I got passed the bit when the cardboard fell out of the top I've been admiring its petite perfection.  Very sad I know, but it also means I have done lots and lots of quilting and my quilting is almost at an end. I think I am going to have to start on a new ball soon because there isn't much left now I might even get to have another perfect small ball to admire again.

Head to Mrs P who is loving the weekends at the moment and the thrill of starting something new.  

4 comments:

Kate said...

It's always fun to find something that show us how much we've actually done. It's so easy to look at the expanse of fabric and think, have I really made any progress.

thea said...

Sometimes it's the small things that are the best ..

Leanne said...

It's always the small things. Have I seen that quilt?

Shay said...

Yep -I'm with Kate . What you;re really loving about that very small and cute ball of Perle is that it represents huge progress on one of your projects. And that is a favourite of mine too!

Is that Amy Butler fabric in the background?