26 December 2007

Boxing Day Reading

I always feel a little flat on boxing day, usually I have my Dad over for Christmas lunch on Boxing Day but he didn't come this year so 7.30 came and I stayed in bed and finished off the latest Janet Evanovich Stephanie Plum Book Lean Mean Thirteen. As usual I couldn't put it down and was killing myself laughing (in tears at times) most of the way through it. Finished that off a 10.30 and finally got out of bed.

Luckily it was a pretty slow day in the household, the kids were in the pool and we just lounged around. I looked over one of my Christmas presents which was Collage Discovery Workshop by Claudine Hellmuth and it is absolutely fantastic. After reading through most of it I have searched the Internet for supplies and have pulled out a box of family photo's many of which date back to my great grandfather and mother and have found some ephemera and lots of old style photo's that will make great collage subjects. My other Christmas pressie was a Beadie Bag which I wanted to try and organise my beading supplies which are growing by the minute.

No comments: