27 December 2008

Brilliant Sunset


My husband said to me last night "Hey it is one of those plastic skys you should take a photo". To which my reply was "What the!" but here it is.

Don't know if it was the new lens or just a brilliant "plastic sky". 

Had a great relaxing Christmas and spent yesterday doing not much but going in the pool and sorting out the next sewing project to start.  Decided to get Janelle Wind's Little Bluebirds out.  I had finished the centre stitchery and just had to do the applique border and the bluebird in the centre.  Both are nearly finished so might start on the next block if I get a chance.  

Got up at 5.30am and headed to Target (they were open from midnight but I prefer the early morning because there are hardly anyone silly enough to be there and you don't have to line up).  Got bathers for myself and the kids.... in a weeks time you won't be able to get bathers and it is the beginning of swimming season for us.  They have already got the winter clothes starting to come out...ridiculous.   All I really want from the sales is a new iron for my sewing room, steams gone on the one out there now so really need to do something about it because it is useless for quilting.


No comments: