01 January 2009

Happy New Year


Can't say that I have been doing an awful lot on my weeks break which is quickly coming to an end.  But I have been getting out in the sewing room every now and then and have completed blocks 1 and 2 of Janelle Winds Little Blue Bird Quilt.  Have cut the backgrounds for blocks 3, 4, 5 and 6 which I am going to start tracing the stitchery tonight and believe me there is a lot so it might be a little while before you see any more progress on this quilt.  I also started the next block for a Viv Richardson Christmas quilt as I have nearly finished block 2 for that one and need to another block ready to go so if my pigma pen holds out I should be able to do a bit of tracing (note to self might have to stop at Hetties for a new pen the fact they have a sale on might be an added bonus).  


2 comments:

Janelle Wind said...

WOW how exciting to pop over here and see your Little Bluebirds quilt coming together. It is looking fantastic! Hope you enjoy the next blocks too - Happy New Year x Janelle

Leanne said...

You have been busy...I might pop into Hetties today.