02 June 2010

Christmas In July

Must admit I have been basking in the glory of my sewing box tutorial, kicking back, hadn't sewn for a week... I tell a lie I actually started doing a last minute gift on the weekend and made a costume for the squid's midyear ballet concert.  But then on Monday I took delivery of an order from Sarah, and there was an extra bundle in it... no note ... no nothing but I got the message to get off my butt big time.  I have a number of sewing deadlines over the next couple of weeks so I am going to have to pull my finger out well and truly.

So what are you going on about I hear you ask?  Well this picture will give you all the details and if you want to sign up just use the link on my side bar.  Should be heaps of fun and BTW my little bundle was absolutely gorgeous so you are going to want to join in.




2 comments:

Sue said...

Sounds good!!! I will be joining up
Looking forward to catching up later.
Cheers S

Hampers said...

Thanks for sharing the information on Christmas in July. Wish if I could make it to the event.