02 January 2011

Happy New Year Everyone and Thank You

Hope everyone had a fun New Year and a big thank you for the lovely comments amount my magazine pattern.  I have been working on more water bottle holders for the stall I have just about finished enough of the small variety for boys and will be moving on to adult ones next I think.  I have some plans for more sophisticated numbers for wine holders but at the moment it is all in my head need to do some shopping to for these to come out of my head.

I have received a supply of allsort beads and am going to make some cute necklaces but I need more stringing supplies so I see a trip to the bead shop in store for me next week.

Its a lovely day here today and very mild so we headed for the beach, unfortunately it was really windy so instead of going for a walk we just paddled in the shallows.  The Squid and hubby went for a dip I just watched, didn't need to do the beached whale impersonation for the masses.



As you can see I have added some girly water bottle holders to the collection and have another lot of little boy ones featuring monkeys and dogs just about finished.  I have also been making coin purses.

Catch up with you soon, back to the sweat shop sorry sewing room.

2 comments:

Shay said...

I can see I am going to have to start saving my money for this stall of yours. I love the coin purses, so colourful and sweet.

I was telling DD about the water bottle holders- save me one in boy colours for Little P!

I imagine you're just going to be popping in here for the next month or so because you'll be flat out getting ready for your foray into the market world. Dont forget to remind us when it's on.Ive already told Mr. P we'll be there!

I still havent been able to get my hands on a copy of Homespun. (still waiting for it to be delivered to the newsagent!)

Cardygirl said...

The bottle holders are great...hope the mag is out today!